Step 1: Developing an effective Digital Marketing Strategy
Marketing is an investment in the growth of your business, not an expense. What is the purpose of this marketing plan?
- What are your goals? What are your objectives?
- What marketing challenges have you faced?
- Who are your ideal customers and how can you attract them?
- Where do potential buyers look for companies like yours?
- How much should you invest in a marketing programme?
- How is this marketing programme going to provide a positive ROI?
Step 4: Convert Traffic To Leads
Create Attractive Offers And Calls To Action That Appeal To Potential Buyers At All Levels.
The Proven Process:
- Build landing pages that describe the offer with a form to collect leads information.
- Upon completing the form, the user will gain access to the offer, receive an auto responder email, and be entered as a lead in your CRM system.
- Place Calls to Action (CTAs) throughout the site to encourage more lead generation.